I have had my BlackBerry Passport SE for just over four weeks now and one thing's for certain I knew I could count on my battery life compared to my previous device the Nokia Lumia 930.
Don't get me wrong it was a lovely device but the battery life on it was rubbish.
So that's where my lovely friend Aashish Saini told me about app Battery Fiction Pro I thought I would take a look as I'm never off my BlackBerry whether that's for personal or work purposes.
I am always on my adding my kids school events to my calendar, working on BlackBerry Exclusive, replying to emails, surfing the web, listening to music and taking photographs. It's a neat little app that helps optimize and manage your battery. It also comes with several features to boost battery life along with offering notifications to alert you straight in your hub. What's not to love, right?
The latest release version 22.214.171.124 has the following features:
- Added Protection mode settings
- Fixed battery left time abnormality issue at the time of unplug the charger
- Added current input value (mA) from charger
- Added battery capacity info
- Added nominal battery voltage info
- Fixed the unplugged alarm delay issue
- Added battery condition at active frame
- Added instant lock action button on bar
- Improved the capabilities of smart charging
- Minor improvements and bugs fixes
The Battery Fiction Pro App costs £2.50
Click here to get your copy. We would love to hear what you think to the upgrade, come back here and comment below with your comments!