What's new in v3.3:
* Improved the battery monitor for better efficiency and accuracy.
* Alerts now automatically stop when appropriate, e.g. Hot battery alert stops when no longer hot, Unplugged alert stops when replugged, etc. This can be prevented for the Unplugged alert as a security measure.
* Opening the app now displays a log of all alert messages since it was last opened.
* Replaced the battery condition status with a health percentage level.
* Added the option (in Settings) for flashing the LED while charging.
* Added the option (in Settings) to choose between single or multiple hub notifications.
* Prevent plugged in alert from sounding if the device is in silent mode.
* Fixed an issue with the update process.
* Other minor fixes and improvements.
Make sure and grab a copy now from BlackBerry World: